flickr and such

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 19:56:59 CEST 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Martin Naef wrote:

> Hence, a "private" gallery is
> perfect for me - private in the sense that I don't link to it from my
> main page, and in that I generally do not publish links to it in
> public
> places. This is perfect for sharing pictures with friends and family.

Well, looking at the points from my last longer posting, that's
something I can't do with flickr and such.
Besides family picks I got some shots I did for the people of Wien
Modern last November, I would pass around the URL to this album but
wouldn't link it to anywhere.

But then again (again) a average gallery software wouldn't allow me to
disengage an album from the rest of the image collection. (so that
there are no hints to that private images ;-)
I think I saw something like this in Zenphoto ... dunno for sure.

      Michael.

--
feed your perception: http://blauwurf.at