More Logic Quesions

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 30 14:06:54 CEST 2008

Guys,

 Ok, couple more questions for logic gurus out there.
If I create an aux channel so I can can use it as a group, for example, I
mix the drums and feed this into a single stereo aux channel so I can
adjust the level of the drums via a single fader rather than the 9 I have
for the drum mics. How can I move the aux channel in the mixer view?
 I mean, so I have track 1 - 9 for my drums, then the Drum Aux Channel,
then tracks 10 - 16, then my effect auxs and master out.

 Also, Can anyone recomend a really good books/DVDs for using Logic (logic
pro 8 that is).

Paul