A Little Playlist for Ye.

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 29 23:22:56 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 06:44:22PM +0300, Sami Brodkin wrote:
> Niall Munnelly wrote:
> > http://syncretism.net/snd/we%20can%20remember%20it%20for%20you%20wholesale.zip
>
> Great playlist, Niall! Fits perfectly in the mood while I am reading
> "The Walking Dead" - zombie apocalypse comic book.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead

Thanks!

That's exactly the kind of stuff I had in mind.  I was going
to go to this with a friend, but I had to bow out:

http://1950spopularculture.homestead.com/index.html

So I made him this playlist for the occasion.

It's shame we lost two artists hugely influential to this in
such a short time - Bebe Barron and Tristram Cary.

--
Yours,
Niall.