Quick hello!

hammon at bredband.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 25 17:37:41 CEST 2008

Hi bar!

Just a quick hello from a very hot Lanzarote. Today we got some westblowing
winds from africa coming in and its a staggering 34 degrees outside, peuw!

It was a bit less hot the first week, around 24 deg. Food is much better than
on Gran Canaria, there is actually some places offering some quality.

I'm happy I opted for a rental car as there have been fun driving around to
different beaches on the island. Very low traffic and easy to find your way.

9 days gone - 7 more to go. See you in a week!

/Micke