BeatPad Firstlight....

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 25 08:05:35 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

>> There are worse things than having to go to Italy. :)
>
> Sure.  But I guess I'm kind of slipping away from the -bar.  Its been
> ages since I was at a meet with any of you.

True, but that is a result of your life and your, well, responsibilities
changing. You now have to go out to forage for food, and protect your
family against hostile tribes...

I'm not saying that this is good or bad or anything else. It's just the
way it is, and happens to all of us. And the more the Bar-barians'
better halves pop out babies, the more difficult it will become to
organise a get-together with the old crowd.

> Maybe we'll run into phonk.

Sure, the country isn't that big after all. ;)

- Peter