Do you ever regret?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 25 07:34:42 CEST 2008

> Do you ever regret getting into the mechanics and intricacies of music
> production?

Not a bit.  I'm a music lover through and through.  Lately, though,
I've been mostly yearning to listen to my own stuf, or even better
instead of passively listening, just play.  So I do.  And its the best
music I've ever heard.

One thing though, being a musician really does make me less and less
interested in other peoples music.  Maybe thats a negative effect, I
dunno, but when I want to listen to music I just play.

;
--
Jay Vaughan