Awesome techno / dubstep mix session

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 21 20:10:13 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 Apr 2008, Gert van Santen wrote:
> I listened to most of it (still listening). I like it a lot!
> Thanks for sharing that link.

Cool, glad you liked it!

I think I want to start doing more of this techno/dubstep crossover stuff,
since I really like the way the two rhythms combine.

Though maybe it's just what Leftfield have been doing all along, in some ways?
I dunno!  :-D

> BTW, impressive "peanut", Dave. Congrats! (Didn't I tell you that
> already? Oh well...)

Thanks dude!  Aside from really looking forward to his/her arrival, I'm also
really looking forward to a bar meet with kids at some point!  :-D

~Dave