logic 8, invert signal

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 20 15:57:35 CEST 2008

Well, look at it this way - in a software daw, where every bit of
processing power needs to be conserved (ideally) why put something
into the signal chain that your not going to use all the time?

Some DAWS, like Live and Sonar, take this all the way up to EQ, also
allowing you to choose how much EQ you need (if you only need one
parametric band, why have a plug that has 6?).

Tony