nice free stuff ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 19 15:03:15 CEST 2008

> True. I found that C3 multiband compressor years ago and use it
> on my Macbook in Live and Logic.

So I guess its time for the ol' "I told you so" thread about plugins
and whatnot, because frankly I'm sitting here in the mountains with
nothing but a laptop and powermate knob, jamming away, and enjoying
it immensely.

After having moved the 19" rack full of gear into operational usage
in Stans studio, of course, but hey .. if I can't join Stan in The
Room, at least I've got a few plugins worth mucking around with ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan