This is like walking in a video game...but it's real life

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 18 18:28:24 CEST 2008

Chris Strellis schreef:

> http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562
>
> Amazing place, amazing video, great music...
>
> Need balls of steel to do this walk though.  He kept going where I would
> have given up.
>
> "Fallen into disrepair" means falling to your death :-O

Quite amazing. Forget about walking this, something I might have done 10
years ago. But think about the people who actually got all that metal
and concrete up there. How on earth did they build it?

By the way, the bits where there is video missing is probably where he
encountered Combine soldiers. :)

- Peter