Happy birthday Dave!

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 18 10:30:17 CEST 2008

>>> Hmmm, I couldn't say I noticed that yet... ;-)
>> Poo still yellow then, is it?
> He's started on the solid foods, so things are about to change...

Heh heh .. already on solid foods!  Wow, thats impressive!

> But
> that doesn't mean he isn't still a sweet and very well behaved boy.

LOL.  Right.  Flynn is sweet, and well behaved too, but that doesn't
mean he doesn't "have an opinion, and a right to express it, about
how darn long it is taking these days, come on, snap snap, to get the
nappy changed and how inconvenient it is when he's trying to get his
play on, so hurry up Dad or I'm just gonna crawl my naked butt off
into the living room without the nappy, pee-soaked speakers and
freshly ironed shirts be darned .. "

;
--
Jay Vaughan