Happy birthday Dave!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 17 23:20:08 CEST 2008

On Friday 11 Apr 2008, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> > Now, while I've got your attention, "Peanut" would like to say
> > "hello" to everyone too:  http://www.mu-sly.co.uk/peanut/
>
> hah hah, it just keeps getting better and better with you guys.  life
> is just amazing, and its all cause of you ..
> well done dave!  well done peanut!  we gotta plan for all these kids
> to know each other, yo!

Damn, I posted that and haven't been back since!  Much busyness since my
birthday, but thanks again for all the wishes everyone.

Katy is starting to look quite pregnant now, and she's really enjoying it.
This whole "project" (if you could call it that) has got to be one of the
best things we've ever embarked on, and I'm pretty sure there's not going to
be anything much which will ever come along to top it.

I think I finally "get" the parenting thing - can't wait!  ;-D

Cheers,

~Dave