PSP music

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 17 17:05:07 CEST 2008

Anyone on here familiar with the PSP music scene? I just bought a PSP
slim yesterday and I still have my old one and prob want to hack it
for some music apps. Any recommendations?

psp related - the new slim version is great with it's much lighter
weight, smaller size and better screen(and tv component out!), but I
can't help but like the original psp because it just felt like a hefty
solid piece of hardware, it felt classy while the new one feels cheap.
I had gotten my original on launch day and it is plagued with about 10
or so crap pixels that show up white on black, sucked :(  Stopped
playing it for a while cuz the games were lacking but now there are
some actual good games out for it so I'm back on-board. The most
recent Wipeout pulse has a nice soundtrack as always.