Problems with Ableton Live and midi interface

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 16 16:39:02 CEST 2008

I have had this problem if I used a USB Hub to hook up a MIDI
interface with Live.  This causes any interface to screw up..

if you dont *have* a hub, then it may be a problem between your PC's
internal USB chipset and the MIDI interface.

I'd say trying another interface, or removing a hub if it is being
used might help.

Tony