UK ISP Recomendations?

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Apr 13 18:42:38 CEST 2008

I'm with Zen Internet (http://www.zen.co.uk/) at the moment.  I've had
no problems with the customer service (only one direct debit enquiry
so far but I got through quickly).  The speed is very good and doesn't
drop off too much in the evening which was a problem I used to have
with Virgin.  The usage is capped (20gig/mo for ?25) but they're
honest about it and you can buy more.  In summary: good but pricey.

Jonny