Calling all JERKERS

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 12 00:20:19 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian schreef:

> So the infamous desk of modularity and modern convenience that was
> perfect for setting up a home studio has been replaced, by a seemly
> lame FREDRIK.
>
> F#ck FREDRIK

You should see the photos from our Scottish member, who scratch-built a
desk by himself. Quite impressive.

One day, I would like to build a desk that has special trays in which
you can mount an optical drive, a card reader, a bunch of USB ports and
a DVI output. The mainboard, power supply and hard disc(s) would be
hidden somewhere inside the desk. So that your desk and your computer
become one, so to say.

One big problem: in this country, you can't buy wood in conveniently
measured (or even sanded) bits. It's the wholesaler, or nothing.

- Peter