Take a look at this, Orphan Works legislation

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 12 00:02:09 CEST 2008

Potentially the worst article I have read.  He informed me of nothing
despite much ranting and raving.  I may have missed it (reading on my
blackberry) but I did not even see a link to the bills text.

In any case, congress is so incapable of getting anything done, I
wouldn't panic yet.  Also, for all the companies that might profit, I
think more would loose.  When this gets a little more press they will
start to move against it.

Tony