the new pandora box is shaping up..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 10 16:22:10 CEST 2008

On Apr 10, 2008, at 3:13 PM, Gorman, Declan wrote:
> As cool as it sounds to be able to make music on the likes of an
> NDS and
> Pandora I am unable to get that excited about it.

I enjoy it immensely, but then I'm pretty much anti-workstation in my
approach to music-making these days.  I want to kick back on the
lounge and work, not sit at a shrine.  For me, portability is an
essential element in creativity.  This summer, I'll sit on the
Austrian hillside with my kid playing in front of me, and write some
tracks.  And it won't break my back lugging the gear up the hill,
neither ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan