Please be my friend

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 9 20:42:20 CEST 2008

Andrew Robinson wrote:
> Is bebo just a slightly prettier myspace, or an I missing something?

I never insinuated it was good ;)

> Why the hell do myspace/bebo/facebook/trig etc not have a way for
> bands to sell mp3/flac/whatever files through their sites?

Because it would undermine the media giants?
As soon as a site allows mass music and video, I'm sure these regulatory
bodies come down like a ton of bricks serving licences, fees and legal
threats. It took them a while with my other halves business to serve up
a license to play videos to children within schools. How does ?20 per
child per annum sound? Reasonable for a charity? Ummm, 600+ children?
I think she ignores it so far.

Bebo is so badly designed. I thought I'd found a way to sell music, then
it was gone. Not that I want to.

Most pages are so messy it takes half an hour to scroll down just to
post/read a message. Information overdose x 100000 ;)