just in case somebody thought the D3 is nice

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 5 00:42:04 CEST 2008

On Apr 4, 2008, at 12:01 AM, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2008, at 23:58 , Michael Zacherl wrote:
>
>> well ... at least now I know what to think of (some of) his reviews.
>> For about two hours I just played with this 70-300 VR lens he rather
>> bashed on his site.
>> I tink its a nice lens for the money. (I love this 16-85VR, BTW!)
>> If I really needed a fast tele-zoom, I'd go for a second hand one.
>> Nikkors have a pretty long product cycle, as long as the previous
>> owner treated it nicely there should be nothing wrong with it.
>> The D300 blows my mind ... so much fun! (and I've got to get my head
>> around it  :-p )
>
> Huh? What exacty did you get? :)

D300, SB-400, Nikkor 16-85 VR.
my very old M lenses work (accept that one ancient AF lens, it's not
an AI as far as I know)
A Metz 58 AF-1 is on its way.

--
hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at