nice kaossilator video

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 2 15:14:47 CEST 2008

I'm getting more tempted the more Kaossilator vids I watch. Quick
question though... once I've made something I like, can I solo the
parts to record them individually? This would pretty much replicate my
working method with Reason if so, but if I can't do that it's probabyl
too restrictive for me.

- Andy_R