nice kaossilator video

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 2 13:16:45 CEST 2008

Yes maybe i will go for  the second version ,cause there are few things who
can be improved...
Maybe others have already mentioned it before ....
For instance ( i'm a right hand writer ) the keys for scale, record,tempo
,etc are on the top right part  and it s not really practical ( left top
will be better for me) , you should use your right hand to push them during
you are playing but i prefer to use my right hand to play on the pad ...,
plus you should hold the record key for recording in real time ( i ll prefer
to press one time for record , press one time  again for stop record) just
check on  my bad video ;)...
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=wVd6IVMAZF0
there you will see that i must cross my hands to record in real time (left
hand to hold the record key ,right hand to play on the pad), Knowing after
you recorded if you want to add it in a fix  loop  you should stop to play
the music to memorize the new sequence ... ( not very cool for live
performance cause during this time you get a blank moment )...
+ everything you made will be gone  when you switch off the Korg , so  if
you want to hear/show your trip to anyone later you should use a sequencer
as logic ,sonar etc  ...
+ of course it will be nice if it the koassilator will get midi added to it
as well ..

But still it s damn good toy ! and a very nice present to make  ;-P
But i m more than curious to see the second version of it  when it will come
out ...
ps:sorry for my spelling mistakes..
Cheers ...

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>
wrote:

> Larry Pham schreef:
> > Seems like Joost has just boosted Korg's sales with a single post :)
> >
> > I was quite impressed with it as well. I have one on hold for me at the
> > store.
> > I thought you could process external sounds but turns out, it only has a
> > pair of  RCA outs.
> > External in plus midi would have been perfect but hey, for $180 CAD,
> > what can you expect.
>
> I'm sure there will be a MKII with some extra options soon...
> Bastards... ;-)
>
> --
>
> :-)
>
> G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n