nice kaossilator video

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 16:39:16 CEST 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 10:32 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> On Apr 1, 2008, at 3:27 PM, Gorman, Declan wrote:
>> Very cool indeed.  I've been contemplating buying one of these and I
>> reckon I will just bite the bullet and get one.
>

> Me too, though I'm tempted to ignore it and get another NDS for full-
> time Korg duty ..

they are definitely fun, and you make stuff you never thought of. But
you get to a point where you make really cool ideas and then you get
mad cuz you can't take it to the next level. Korg needs to take the
radius and electribes and re-build them around this concept. Though I
guess thats the reason for this $199 test.