DSLR

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 13:37:40 CEST 2008

Hi Michael

Michael Zacherl wrote:
> Let me put it this way, Martin (asking the experienced photographer):
> When you're on vacation, or at last far from home - how do you decide
> what parts of your set to take with you?

The first question is: Will I have time to do proper photography? When
going to conferences with a tight schedule, I tended to travel light and
just take the small Sony T9 which fits into my pockets. For anything
resembling vacation, I tend to just grab the camera backpack with
everything in. It also has enough space to host the laptop computer - so
that's my hand luggage on a plane. As you can see, photography has a
high priority during my vacations...

Bye
Martin

--