DSLR

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 12:45:40 CEST 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 9:57 , Martin Naef wrote:

> - Distortion on the wide angle side: This is very annoying when taking
> architectural shots. My 12-24mm has almost none - and it's even wider.

Which 12-24 is that? I've got the 12-24 DX from Nikon which is very
nice, but also has quite a bit of distortion (esp. compared to the
Canon alternative).

I don't see the problems in my shots when I use my 18-200 :) Together
with the 12-24 they make a very nice package. Snug in my backpack. I
find the shots more than sharp enough and I hardly see any
distortion... the VR is great when shooting a bit far away.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL