DSLR

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 12:09:24 CEST 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 7:40 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> what's your favourite and most used settings then?
>>

> P, manual-white balance adjust, minimal compression (or TIFF if the
> pic is worth it), everything else on auto ..

well ...
except the white balance that are the settings I use for snapshots.
And white balance is the easiest thing to repair if gone wrong.
(ok if all looks like sepia, that's a tough one ;-)

Instead of P I prefer A to have control over the aperture and depth of
field.
But then again I hit the limits of this lense.
In The Hague a week ago I also used manual focusing since the
autofocus couldn't cope with the rain.

When you're using P, what metering modes you have set?

--
just don't care: http://blauwurf.at