DSLR

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 01:27:05 CEST 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 1:20 AM, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

>>> Nope. Too much compromise in image quality IMHO, although I can't
>>> deny
>>> that it's a very usable range.
>>
>> I really wished I'd have to deal with that kind of compromise ;-)
>
> The 18-200 Nikon VR is *very* nice :) What don't you like about it
> Martin? I guess it is a bit on the slow side.

on Saturday, on a buddy's birthday party,  I had the opportunity to
take about 100 indoor flash shots with a Nikon D80.
Nice camera. Only the autofocus of the lens (DX18-135) was sluggish
under low light conditions which was a pain, since most of the pics
were snapshots.
So I ended up pulling the focus manually which was much faster. :-/

--
hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at