Logic Environments Help

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 26 20:03:38 CEST 2007

On 26.Sep, 2007, at 18:36 , Tony Scharf wrote:

> finding a logic user who is comfortable with the envirnoments is a
> challenge.

Really? I think the environment is a great and powerful tool.

Years back I read Len Sasso's Environment guide and that really got
me started.

Thing is, Larry, I have a hard time understanding what you are trying
to do. Could you elaborate alittle more please?

It sounds like you are trying to split things up by channel -- you
need transformers or channel splitters. but I will tell you more if
you can go into more detail on what you are trying to achieve...

Kai

canine_at_waf80_dot_de                            good night europe.
http://kainiggemann.de                           <your name here>
johanniterstrasse 17				  48145 Muenster