Logic Environments Help

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 26 19:20:57 CEST 2007

I used v5 on a PC for a single track years ago and found it way to much
for what I needed. I switched over to Cubase and have been using it for
years but recently ran into too many limitations with midi and audio
routing so I am giving Logic another go. I hope it's possible to do what
I want since I just totally reconfigured my whole studio around it.