reactable

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 03:07:41 CEST 2007

> ach. so what is it that I do with my computer since I can't play it
> in a cave? not music, because it is "broken" (jay) or "not a musical
> instrument"?

You can't play it in a cave.  You require a highly specialized
environment to play it at all.  Surely, you make music with it;
however its not very fun to watch you do that, and quite often not
very fun to listen to you do that, either, until the very end.

> this dogma stuff won't really get us anywhere.

Bah!  Dogma is a compelling force in all creativity.  I challenge you
to not hear dogma in your own tunes, even!

;
--
Jay Vaughan