mini shelter meet

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 17 21:44:32 CEST 2007

Hey Gert

Good to here you guys had a nice time and WOW, you have a 999!!! Ace!  Very
possibly top of my list but probably wont be buying much this year.

Defo keep up updated on your thoughts, especially relating to the interface
as I know Jomox can be a little clunky..

Have you uploaded any samples into the 999 yet?  Im really eager to hear a
sample before/raw then, the same sample uploaded and played though the 999.
Would be cool to hear what effect the reduced bits have on a audio snip..

Ace dude,

PS: just listing to your demo.

Paul
London