Programmer's keyboard?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 16 01:56:09 CEST 2007

This might sound out of left field, but I really like the Saitek Gamer
Keyboards.  they have are not to light, but not to heavy either, and
very solidly constructed.  The lighting on the keys is great for me,
as I like to work in low-light conditions.   Ive got two of them - one
in the studio, and one at my office computer.  I really like them, and
would definitely get one again if this one were to fail.

Tony