Programmer's keyboard?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 16 01:37:07 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

For those who do a lot of typing - for instance, programmers - what is
your favourite keyboard? Or don't you care?

At home, I've got a Cherry G81-3000, which is terrific, but perhaps a
little to heavy. I remember a very similar Cherry, perhaps the more
expensive G80-3000, which was simply divine. The best keyboard I've ever
typed on.

The Sun keyboard I'm using now is quite OK, but bulky and since the
laptop at work will get a 20" wide screen soon, I'm going to move the
mouse and keyboard to it. The Sun mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel and
the keyboard is just too big. And I'd like something new, and, quite
frankly, clean.

Black would be ideal, because then I could combine it with a Razer mouse.

Thanks for your opinions,

- Peter