Fun with the Cracklebox

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 14 13:28:25 CEST 2007

> Yes, I remember my Kraklebox. I won it
> at the Synth DIY raffle in Cambridge, a
> couple of years ago.

Awesome adventurous days those were.

> It was serious fun, and our cats were
> rather intrigued, but after a while it
> gets boring. I gave it away to Jay, who
> is now enjoying it. I guess when he is
> done with it, it might go to his son ;-)

Yes, he loves it, he immediately starts making his own wild and crazy
sounds too, its awesome.  But Mummy is not terribly happy about our
jam sessions, so we don't do that much.

Also the krakkelbox is a big hit on the Vienna trams.  I left it on
accidentally once after a Jam at Stans, and it started making weird
noises in the midst of a crowd.  Fun! :)

> Actually, come to think of it... I
> should have sampled it... I guess I
> might still do that at the Vienna
> Shelter Meet...

Yes, we also gotta learn how to use it to open the gates of Atlantis
and find our way to the UFO I parked there a few ten thousand years
ago ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan