Udu (was Re: So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!)

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 31 19:08:18 CET 2007

Chris ,
I saw someone playing with this instrument long time ago  ... ( but  the
instrument by itself wasn t so good ... bad quality) , dont get me wrong  i
do think the sound of it should be great ... but ... hmm ... i look forward
to see and hear :)

Well ! I got my UDU !!!!!!!!!!
Instrument of Space ....
Yesterday i did some music with a girl ...
And it was really  cool ... this instrument is really one  revelation for me
... !
I think I will show you guys some stuffs that we built yesterday ...
I m really f****ing happy that I bought this device ,,, knowing that it
could be use aswell to put  flowers as a Vase...(just kidding)
 .lol

Cheers

On 10/31/07, Chris Strellis <Chris at crystalvision.tv> wrote:

> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_%28instrument%29
> >
> >Ahh, and here's a very good demonstration of why it's such an awesome
> >instrument:
>
> I'm a little late here but I saw this guy play a Hang when I was in
> Barcelona in early September this year.
>
> http://www.strellis.com/images/sm_hang.jpg
>
> A little later I remembered that my camera took sound and video so I went
> back to see him but he was on a break - oh well.  I should have bought one
> of his CDs and I'm sure he would have played a bit for me.  A very
> meditative and mellow sound.
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

Romain Gros