Udu (was Re: So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!)

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 31 12:01:14 CET 2007

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hang_%28instrument%29
>
>Ahh, and here's a very good demonstration of why it's such an awesome
>instrument:

I'm a little late here but I saw this guy play a Hang when I was in Barcelona in early September this year.

http://www.strellis.com/images/sm_hang.jpg

A little later I remembered that my camera took sound and video so I went back to see him but he was on a break - oh well.  I should have bought one of his CDs and I'm sure he would have played a bit for me.  A very meditative and mellow sound.

Cheers

Chris