Here's a queer one...

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 31 09:18:52 CET 2007

Hi Andy

>so far I'm hearing the intro speech from Grace Jones 'slave to the rhythm'

Yup - it's Ian "Lovejoy" McShane reading that.  I've put it through NI Vokator for some lovely vocodedness.

> plus the 'ahh' from that album that the Orb used on 'a huge evergrowing...',

Yes - in this case I have a forward sample followed by a reversed copy of the same and then they are both looped with some panning.  The pad with the vocals is a Roland JX-10 which I have ;)

> 'all that we see or seem...' from 'dream within a dream' by propaganda

<big smile>

> a drum loop that might be from Karaftwerk's "Radioactivity' album, 'boing boom tschak' from the
>Kraftwerk song of the same name,

No - it's Tangerine Dreams Logos.

> the first note of Michael Jackson's 'Beat it' (Synclavier FM?),

Yep.

>and the last one of from JM Jarre's Zoolook album.

Yep.

>How did I do?

Pretty well and thanks for taking part unfortunately you were unsuccessful in winning but please try again later ;)

Cheers

Chris