Midi Interfaces

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 28 22:25:48 CET 2007

On Oct 28, 2007, at 9:59 PM, punkdISCO wrote:

> However, their cheap interface does not have any patching abilities
> (I want to be able to play each rig without having to patch through
> the computer).

Yeah, that's quite essential. My AMT8 does that too.

> http://www.dv247.com/invt/16350?gclid=CJXn1MK7so8CFQrilAod7kNvIA
>
> So, I have found the Tapco 4 x 4 thingy but Tapco are not exactly
> renowned for their MIDI interfaces:
>
> http://www.dv247.com/invt/33996/

Never heard of Tapco... if you do a lot of outboard MIDI it might be
wise to invest in something decent. Never wanna go back to the days
where I was using my Guillemot or Sound Blaster Live to drive my CS1x
+ AN1x.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL