Helping a Real Drummer Sync to Midi Tracks

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 11 14:41:48 CEST 2007

I think it was called the "Russian Dragon" (a bad pun on the theme of
drummers either rushing or dragging). Here's an old SoS review:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1995_articles/aug95/jeanius.html