So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 10 19:32:22 CEST 2007

Romain Gros schreef:
> Yesterday i went to see Soft Machine.
>  It was super cool to see old people from the 70's performing like hell !
> i really liked it ! i mean LOVE IT!
> In guest it was a band called " floating stoned" they were just 2 guys :
> one guitar, the second guy was there to play percussions with different
> stuff but he used specially an Udo ===> this is so cool i want to buy
> one !!!
> I don't know if someone from the music-bar used already this device ???....
> it sounds like a tabla ...but it so cooolllllllllllll :P:P
>
> All in all the performence of this 2 guys was just AMAZING!
> i advice you guys to check out ...
>
> http://www.myspace.com/floatingstone

Soft Machine is a great band. I loved
them, and still do. Just this week a new
album of Robert Wyatt (singer/drummer of
the first SM reincarnation) was released.

And, interestingly, I played the Udu
last Sunday when I gigged with De
Hufters. We had an "unplugged" set where
I used an Udu preset on my Roland
Handsonic HPD-15...

--

:-)