blown-up my fireworx :(

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 23:46:42 CEST 2007

Aargh!
The power supply of my TC Fireworx broke a couple months ago. I've brought it
for repair to a nearby shop, but despite trying for several months, the guy
hasn't managed to get replacement parts from TC and gave up. Apparently this
is quite typical (both the hardware failure, and the subsequent behavior from
TC).
So I brought back my broken rack home today, and I don't know what to do.
I can't even rip my spare m-one to steal its power supply as it seem to be a
slightly less powerful one (15W instead of 20W).
I think I need to hit on something!