ADSL problem... any ideas?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 22:46:56 CEST 2007

you said the magic D-word.  You do know the D in D-Link stands for
'doesnt' dont you?

Actually, thats my first thought.  We have had a number of users here
at work who have tried to connect to our network via a VPN connection,
and the ones that have issues are uniformaly the D-Link crowd.  It
seems everyone I know who owns a D-Link anything has trouble with it.

Tony