Drive Reurrection

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 15:39:24 CEST 2007

Nice.

as I prepare for my move in november, ive realized I have a *lot* of
computers needing imaging and then careful care in moving.  We are
hiring movers (they aint touching my gear!) but I just cant believe
how much stuff ive accumulated outside of the studio.  Ive got half
mind just to chuck it all.

Tony