BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 2 16:26:03 CEST 2007

Le 2 oct. 07 ? 15:00, The Dong a ?crit :

> Seriously, I can't believe you cannot see how watermarking will be
> used
> precisely as a method of DRM. If not now, once it has taken hold as a
> 'harmless' tracking tool of the industry 'merely to ascertain artist
> popularity' for example.

I see, but you really don't understand the seminal difference between
the two. Back to wikipedia double quick.

btw, don't try to make believe I like watermarkings or DRMs, it's way
far from my point of view. I was just pointing you mix up things.
Both suck, but not in the same way and are a different things
altogether even if Majors want the same thing in the end: listener
slavery.

Don't try to make believe I defend the recording industry, I'm not.

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi