BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 2 13:51:31 CEST 2007

Le 2 oct. 07 ? 10:58, The Dong a ?crit :

> I wonder who is pushing hard that it isn't DRM? Doh!

Because a DRM is a mean to restrain reading or copying. Watermarking
is giving a nominative licence while you can copy/read as you want. ;)

In the end, the aim is to forbid use outside the rightful owner of
the licence (licence which is a step down from previous state of
things?). But you don't have issues to read or copy.

It's bad but in a very different way as DRMs, in this regard you are
right but it is NOT DRMs.

Denis =G)