BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 1 17:51:19 CEST 2007

Le 1 oct. 07 ? 17:34, The Dong a ?crit :

> Every hacked piece of gear is to make it BETTER whilst putting in
> features that the original developers/manufacturers cannot; legally or
> contractually. Who else is going to do it? A judge? A politician?

Now, if you listen to the actual press conference in UK, iPapy was
clear simlocking and hacking the simlock was a situation similar to
DRMs?

Now you can buy MP3 without DRMs? ;)

It'll come, wait.

Denis H]