Reverb options

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 25 10:10:13 CET 2007

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 06:49:37PM -0000, punkdISCO wrote:
> Hi Martin - thanks for all your points..
>
> VST - a producer I know just recommended the Audioease Altiverb but at
> 400squid!!?
>
> http://www.dv247.com/invt/40613/ ouch!

If you're looking at software and don't plan to change your
computer setup too drastically, Wizooverb is a steal at
Nova Musik:

http://www.novamusik.com/search.aspx?type=Model&keyword=4331&mid=259

I think it's been discontinued, hence the price and my
caveat about a stable computer setup.

--
Yours,
Niall.