Recovery (was Re: serious WANT! Samsung SSD 64g drive ..)

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 12 02:53:42 CET 2007

On 11.11.2007 17:05 Uhr, Tony Scharf wrote:
> The data is gone, and I figured out why.   the drive that was killed
> was actually a raid container, but linux didnt see the raid controller
> when I formatted it ext3.   it only formated one out of the 3 drives
> (or something like that) and corrupted the whole container.   all the
> files that were restored have every other stripe of data missing.  I
> cant even imagine how to piece this puzzle back together...

I'm not sure, if I missed that, anyway - could you PLS (re)elaborate
your computer setup? You're using Live, and utilise ext3?
I'm sure I missed something ... so it's a Windows laptop, right?

    g'd'n8, Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at/