Pitch Where You Live

Niall Munnelly niall.munnelly at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 04:32:52 CET 2024

Kai,

Köln’s a great idea! I spent about a week there on… Rosratherstr, I think,
just outside Königsforst. It felt like an accidental GAS/Kompakt Records
pilgrimage. It was the summer of 2021, and the pandemic was still on, so I
didn’t get to experience much of the city. I should correct that. Vielen
Dank!

Yours,
Niall.