howdy from Canada (new band plus what you up to?)

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Wed Apr 24 22:46:10 CEST 2024

Nice track!  Love the video.

I just did this today.  I’m not sure it’s going anywhere, but it was more about putting the new studio space through its paces than it was trying to create something with a purpose.

https://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/microplastic?si=0caf9f212d1b4c37acaaf88e660e1796&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
MicroPlastic
soundcloud.com

I’ve also got a new album compilation I’m putting out at the end of next week.  It’s not new material, but I’m moving most of material off SoundCloud and onto band camp (Ive been thinking about it for years and finally getting up to do it.  When Its released, I’ll let everyone know.

Tony